About Remote PROductivity Toolkit
Recognizing that the work environment has evolved, LL Global introduces an industry-specific toolkit geared toward improving virtual employee productivity and success.
Built with industry partners, and supplemented with content from global talent leaders, the toolkit can be used for selection and development with three core components:
- RemotePRO Employee: measures competencies needed to succeed in a virtual role
- RemotePRO Leader: measures the competencies needed to be successful in managing a remote workforce
- RemotePRO EmployeeView: collects information about how the employee feels about different aspects of their remote environment
Each of the components offers a dashboard with roll-up reporting and benchmarking. You can use this “big picture” information to determine how your company compares to peers in the industry and to track progress over time.
Interested in Learning Who is a RemotePRO?
Use Remote PROductivity Toolkit to gain the multi-faceted insights your organization needs to make the critical decisions to succeed in our evolving work environment.
- Are your employees’ skills aligned with working virtually?
- Are your leaders prepared to manage virtually?
- Is their environment set up for remote success?
RemotePRO will provide insights into all aspects of virtual work, from the employee’s abilities and feelings to the leader’s ability to manage virtually. This toolkit will:
- Determine which employees have the competencies to thrive virtually
- Help leaders recognize and improve virtual workforce management
- Provide the employees’ perspective on their virtual work environment
Utilized as a total package, you will gain a complete picture of your virtual environment. You’ll see which areas in your organization are thriving and which may need special attention. You’ll gain insight into how your entire organization matches up against your peers, ensuring everyone is a RemotePRO.