The AIRC designation program will help you understand:
- Compliance concepts, terms, processes, and regulatory requirements
- How states and the federal government regulate insurance companies
- What to expect during financial examinations and market conduct examinations
- What kinds of filings states need on life insurance products, health insurance products, and annuities
- When, how, and why federal securities laws apply to the sale of financial products
- What specific regulations govern insurance, including life, health, pensions, annuities, credit insurance, and group products
Learners must complete six required courses to earn the AIRC designation. See the program roadmap below for more details.
In addition, LOMA awards a personalized certificate to learners upon successful completion of AIRC 411 and AIRC 421. Learn more about the Certificate in Regulatory Compliance Essentials.
NOTE: Learners may not apply existing credit for AIRC 410 or AIRC 420 toward earning the Certificate. Our Contact Center representatives are available to help explain your options. Call us at 1-800-ASK-LOMA (Option 1).
- Compliance and Legal
- Life Insurance
- Marketing and Business Acquisition
- Operations and Administration