Course portals include the following elements:
- All the assigned study materials needed for the course
- Interactive practice questions and sample exams
- Recommended study plans to help you set goals and manage your study schedule
- Additional media and features to help in the study and review process
The LOMA 311 exam has a total of 60 questions.
Study materials for this course are delivered via the online course portal, which also includes enrollment in one of the exam options for the course:
- Timed, self-proctored end-of-module exams available through the course portal. Learners complete a short online exam at the end of each course module. The total number of questions across all end-of-module exams is 60.
- Proctored end-of-course I*STAR exam. The time limit for the proctored exam is 2 hours and the exam includes 60 questions. Proctored examinations are available as computerized/I*STAR exams at a LOMA member organization.
The course content is the same regardless of the testing option chosen.
Business Law for Insurance Professionals, (LOMA, 2020)
LOMA’s e-books include text-based content with interactive and multi-media features. Practice and review questions, videos, and other interactive features are integrated in the e-book content. This creates a more dynamic, engaging way to learn important topics.
The content downloaded to the e-reader will be available indefinitely. Features that are accessible only through the course portal (sample exam, end-of-module exams, etc.) will no longer be available after the 6-month enrollment period.