Learners must complete two courses to earn the Certificate in Regulatory Compliance Essentials. While completing the courses, you will:
- Distinguish between federal and state authorities with respect to regulating the U.S. life insurance industry
- Become familiar with compliance concepts, terms, and processes
- Recognize the purposes and requirements of major laws and regulations governing the insurance industry and various insurance products
- Earn course credits toward the Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance (AIRC) designation
The courses required to earn the certificate are also the two capstone courses in our Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance (AIRC) designation. See the Distinguish Yourself in Your Career infographic to learn more about how the AIRC designation fits into your professional development journey!
- Introduction to Compliance
- State and Federal Regulations and Requirements
- Regulation of Life Insurance and Health Insurance Products
- Regulation of Annuities and Retirement Products
- Advertising and Disclosure Requirements
NOTE: Learners may not apply existing credit for AIRC 410 or AIRC 420 toward earning the Certificate. Our Contact Center representatives are available to help explain your options. Call us at 1-800-ASK-LOMA (Option 1).