To attain the Associate, Secure Retirement Institute™ (ASRI™), the learner must complete the three Level 1 (Certificate in Retirement Essentials) courses as well as four Level 2 courses.
The Level 2 courses:
- Teach advanced concepts in generating successful retirement outcomes and the application of retirement industry knowledge to marketing, business acquisition, administration/operations, service, financial management, and other functions that support business success
- Provide learners with job-relevant knowledge about retirement financial solutions and the critical activities of the retirement financial services business
Learners who complete the seven required courses will earn the ASRI designation. The ASRI is the second level in the Fellow, Secure Retirement Institute (FSRI) designation program.
Check out our Distinguish Yourself in Your Career infographic for more information on how the ASRI fits into your professional development journey!
- Retirement Fundamentals
- Retirement Savings and Investments
- Planning for a Secure Retirement
- Successful Retirement Outcomes
- Retirement Marketing and Business Acquisition
- Retirement Administration