The ALMI program consists of two levels:
- FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals
This certificate provides need-to-know information about insurance products and operations so employees quickly gain confidence, serve their customers effectively, and contribute to company success.
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)
The ALMI provides job-relevant knowledge about the core insurance functions and strengthens business and financial acumen.
Learners who complete the FLMI Level 1 Certificate and the three required ALMI courses will gain:
- Improved knowledge of core insurance functions
- Better business/financial acumen
- A developing sense of field/home office partnership through knowledge of insurance marketing/distribution
- Finance and Accounting
- Life Insurance
- Marketing and Business Acquisition
- Operations and Administration