To attain the Associate, Secure Retirement Institute™ (ASRI™), the learner must complete the three Level 1 (Certificate in Retirement Essentials) courses as well as three Level 2 courses.
The Level 2 courses:
- Teach advanced concepts in generating successful retirement outcomes and the application of retirement industry knowledge to marketing, business acquisition, administration/operations, service, and other functions that support the business
- Provide learners with job-relevant knowledge about retirement financial solutions and the critical activities of the retirement financial services business
Learners who complete the six required courses will earn the ASRI designation. The ASRI is the second level in the Fellow, Secure Retirement Institute (FSRI) designation program.
Check out our FSRI Brochure for more details!
- Retirement Fundamentals
- Retirement Savings and Investments
- Planning for a Secure Retirement
- Successful Retirement Outcomes
- Retirement Marketing and Business Acquisition
- Retirement Administration