Learners complete two required courses to earn the FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals. These foundational, courses count as credit toward many of LOMA’s prestigious designation programs, including the Associate, Customer Service (ACS) Life Insurance track, the Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI), and the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) designations.
See the Take Charge of Your Career Brochure for more details!
- Basic Principles of Insurance
- Insurance and Annuity Products
- Policy Provisions and Ownership Rights
- Insurance Company Organization and Governance
- Insurance Company Operations