The 2023 Latin American Conference will engage senior leadership from life insurance companies and banks doing business throughout Latin America. They join to learn and network with each other as well as various subject matter experts, government officials and leading academics that speak on the latest developments in distribution, training and corporate management.
Closing Keynote Speaker
Pedro Heilbron, CEO, Copa Holdings and Copa Airlines
Pedro Heilbron is CEO of Copa Holdings and Copa Airlines, which offer service to more than 70 destinations in 31 countries. Heilbron joined Copa Airlines in 1988 and under his leadership, established the Hub of the Americas at Tocumen International Airport in Panama, the most successful hub in Latin America. As one of the leading airlines in Latin America, Copa has received considerable international recognition and accolades for its service, and Heilbron has been awarded a BRAVO Award for CEO of the Year by Latin Trade Magazine awarded as well as the Airline Business Lifetime Achievement Award from the internationally renowned magazine, Airline Business. In 2016 Heilbron was elected Chairman of the Star Alliance Chief Executive Board, and he currently is a member of the advisory board of the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute.
Join us in Panama, where we will bring together leaders from the Latin American life insurance industry. You will benefit from:
- New perspectives: Gain fresh insights from both peers and speakers on the top of mind issues that keep executives up at night.
- Networking and camaraderie: Share experiences and ideas with senior leaders worldwide.
- Knowledge and insight: Learn about the latest trends and issues affecting the industry in Latin America, including:
- A Global Industry Outlook: Economic and geopolitical risks
- Engaging a New Generation of Leadership Talent
- The Voice of Insurance Producers in Latin America – Expectations for an Optimal Experience
- The Impact of AI on the Insurance Industry
- A New Look at Underwriting
- Advancements in Bancassurance
- CEO Panel: Forces of Change
- Reconnecting with Consumer Needs
- Retirement Programs
- Seguros Inclusivos and how to reach low-income consumers
- InsurTech Innovations: New products and modern distribution strategies
Please continue to check back for additional details and updates!
This event will include presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation between languages will be offered at no additional cost.