Course Portals include the following elements:
- All the assigned study materials needed for the course
- Interactive Practice Questions and Sample Exams
- Recommended study plans to help you set goals and manage your study schedule
- Additional media and features to help in the study and review process
Study materials for this course are delivered via the online Course Portal, and enrollment in the Course Portal also includes enrollment in one of the exam options for the course:
- A timed, self-proctored end-of-course exam available through the Course Portal. The time limit for the proctored exam is 100 minutes and the exam includes 50 questions.
- Proctored end-of-course I*STAR exam at a LOMA member organization. The time limit for the proctored exam is 2 hours and the exam includes 50 questions.
The course content is the same regardless of the testing option chosen.
Principles of Reinsurance, Second Edition (LOMA, 2013)
Test Preparation Guide for ARA 440 (LOMA, 2013)