Multiple parallel sessions will be designed to address:
- Strategic themes for head office chief executives of financial services companies operating in Latin America.
- Management sessions for supervisors and sales team managers
- Sales sessions for agents and advisors
This event will includes presentations in Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation between languages will be offered at no additional cost.
Mark your calendars and join us this October at the 2021 Latin American Virtual Conference! Insurance professionals from throughout Latin America will be able to come together during this 3 day event to:
- Receive insights, predictions and recommendations for enhancing your company strategy and positioning yourself for success in this new hybrid world.
- Access a variety of content presented in both live and on-demand formats
- Connect with other leaders from throughout the region
- ”Meet” with sponsors to learn more about how they can help you continue improving your business
- Participate in live discussion and Q&A
We are currently developing the program for this conference, so please continue to check back for additional details and updates! To view last year’s information, please click here.
Closing Keynote Speaker:
Miguel Ángel Santos, Director of Applied Research, Harvard University Growth Lab & Associate Professor of Public Policy at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government
Miguel Ángel Santos is one of the most prominent economists in Latin America.