Course portals include the following elements:
- All the assigned study materials needed for the course
- Interactive practice questions and sample exams
- Recommended study plans to help you set goals and manage your study schedule
- Additional media and features to help in the study and review process
Study materials for this course are delivered via the online course portal, which also includes enrollment in one of the exam options for the course:
- Timed, self-proctored end-of-module exams available through the course portal. Learners complete a short online exam at the end of each course module. The total number of questions across all end-of-module exams is 60.
- Proctored end-of-course I*STAR exam. The time limit for the proctored exam is 2 hours and the exam includes 60 questions. Proctored examinations are available as computerized/I*STAR exams at a LOMA member organization.
The course content is the same regardless of the testing option chosen.
Institutional Investing: Principles and Practices, Second Edition © 2020
ISBN: ISBN 978-1-57974-479-3
LOMA’s e-books include text-based content with interactive and multi-media features. Practice and review questions, videos, and other interactive features are integrated in the e-book content. This creates a more dynamic, engaging way to learn important topics.
The content downloaded to the e-reader will be available indefinitely. Features that are accessible only through the course portal (sample exam, end-of-module exams, etc.) will no longer be available after the 6-month enrollment period.