The LIC Technology Committee Conference Call is a chance for executives from small-to-midsize life insurance companies and fraternals, and relevant service providers, to get together in a unique peer networking meeting. Join us to learn, share your thoughts, and get feedback from others involved in smaller-company IT.
This LIC Committee event is open to insurance company executives; Affiliate Members/Vendors must be a sponsor of the meeting in order to attend (see LIC sponsorship opportunities).
Topics for discussion are selected by participants, such as these from past meetings:
- Who’s Using What: Applications/services used for Cybersecurity, Unclaimed Property, hardware/software refresh
- New administration platform: key benefits/concerns to look for
- Outsourcing: Which areas and what are the struggles/successes?
- Cost and staffing of implementing new technologies
- How are others dealing with hiring challenges and remote workers?