Professionals responsible for actuarial/product development, underwriting, claims, regulation/product filing and/or administration of the following products (through either worksite or retail channels):
- accident insurance
- critical illness insurance
- hospital indemnity plans
- individual disability insurance
- long-term care standalone and combination products
The Supplemental Health, DI & LTC Conference provides a unique opportunity to consider a cross-functional view of supplemental health products, individual disability insurance, and long-term care standalone and combination products.
With a variety of sessions on pricing/product design, filing, underwriting, claims and more, as well as separate tracks for each product, attendees can choose to explore one product from end-to-end or consider one function across multiple products.
Hosted by LIMRA, LOMA, and the Society of Actuaries, this event provides the opportunity to network with peers, share ideas and experiences, and learn from experts within the supplemental health, individual disability and long-term care industries.
Can’t make it to Salt Lake City? Want to be able to catch up on what you missed and provide actionable insights to your staff? Then our Digital Library option is for you.
You can now purchase on-demand access to conference content. You will have access to all general sessions and select breakout sessions.
- These sessions will be available post conference for 45 days (unless contracted by speaker for a specific time).
- Price $300.00 for complete Digital Library access.
- Access is complimentary to attendees of the in-person event in Salt Lake City.