Please check this page regularly for health and safety updates.
The health and safety of our conference attendees remains our top priority as we return to meeting in person. We are making preparations to hold our events in accordance with currently applicable national government and local authority guidance to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness, and operational effectiveness for all participants.
This is a shared responsibility, and we ask that you partner with us by following these guidelines and procedures before, during, and after the conference to ensure your safety and the health of our staff, partners, and fellow attendees. By agreeing to attend, you understand and commit to abide by and respect these measures. We are excited to meet in person again, and we thank you for your cooperation. Detailed protocols specific to each conference will be sent to registrants in the final weeks before the meeting.
Our onsite protocols will abide by the CDC and local laws, rules, regulations, or guidance. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Be sure to check your company’s travel restrictions as well as both your departure and destination state restrictions when planning to attend any event.
Please agree to the following:
Prior to Event
- PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 (AS DEFINED BY THE CDC) OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ARRIVAL.
All registrants will be required to upload their vaccination information or negative COVID test results onto the CLEAR app link which you will receive when you complete your registration.
- Attendees must follow all state/local regulations and guidelines regarding social distancing, gathering, sanitation, and use of face coverings.
- If you are aware that you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks or if you are experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you DO NOT attend an in-person event.
- Follow cleaning and safety tips during your trip to maintain a safe travel environment (e.g., disinfecting surfaces, wearing a face covering, etc.).
On-Site at the Event
- Adhere to social distance protocols.
- Wash hands frequently throughout the meeting.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Comply with pathway signage.
- Self-monitor and report any symptoms to meeting organizers immediately.
- Notify event organizer if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home.
The Latest CDC Guidance
CDC has recently updated its travel recommendations for fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
For the latest guidance, visit the CDC website for guidance on travel within the United States.
How to Prepare for Air Travel
Your airline is the best source for personal safety protocols at the gate and on the airplane. Be sure to visit your airline website the week you are traveling and sign up for notifications related to your trip.