Join in the quest to impact CX through five customer-focused missions highlighting:
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Journey Mapping
- Customer Experience Advocacy
- Customer-Centric Culture
Assume various roles — and situations — in which your decisions will affect the customer’s experience and relationship with the company. Each mission reinforces how customer expectations are changing and incorporates technology-enabled interactions.
Impact Cx: The Quest is ideal for all employees in a life or property/casualty insurer who are familiar with insurance products and operations, as well as for those who work in outsource organizations that service life and p/c products.
Pricing and Enrollment
See North American course pricing.
Enrolling in Courses With Proctored Exams
- Log in to your LOMA Learning account using your login ID and password.
- Browse the Learning Catalog for the course for which you would like to enroll.
- Select ADD TO CART next to the items for which you would like to enroll.
- Return to the catalog to continue searching for courses and add additional items to your shopping cart, or click the shopping cart to check out.
- Note: if you have not already done so, you will be prompted to log in to the LOMA learning system at this time. Once you have successfully logged in, click the shopping cart again to begin the checkout process.
- Review your shopping cart, and add any promotional or order discount code. Click CHECK OUT to proceed.
- If you are purchasing a physical product (example: a textbook), complete the SHIPPING information screen.
- Enter payment information
- If your company has set up direct billing with LOMA, an account code will appear next to the “Bill My Company” field.
- If you are using direct-to-company billing method, ensure that the radio button next to the “Bill My Company” field is selected and then click “Next” to continue.
- If you are paying for your enrollment by credit card, enter all of the required fields for a credit card transaction. Once you have provided all of the required information, click “Next” to continue.
- Review your order, accept LOMA’s Terms and Conditions, and click BUY NOW. An enrollment confirmation will be emailed to you.