The theme of the 2022 LIC Annual Conference is Vision Forward! At every level of each company, we’re focusing forward on new technology, new consumer expectations and needs, and new ways of doing business. We’ll hear from companies and individuals who have a unique perspective on growth and innovation, and we’ll engage in interactive sessions designed to send everyone home with practical ideas that can be implemented to help your company succeed.
The LIC Annual Conference brings together senior management from small-to-midsize life insurance companies for networking, education, and interactive discussions on common challenges and innovative solutions. Highlights include:
- Dan Gardner, author of Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction and Future Babble
- Jay Olshansky, Ph.D., of University of Illinois at Chicago and Lapetus Solutions, Inc., author and researcher into aging biology and healthy life extension
- Panel on Succeeding through Growth
- Panel on Direct to Consumer Marketing
- thinktum on Artifical Intelligence
- And facilitated discussion!
See Who's Coming: Earlybird registrants are included on the Agenda PDF.
Please Note: All participants must show their green CLEAR HealthPass documenting full vaccination against COVID-19. The CLEAR smartphone app is being provided free for this purpose. For complete details, see www.loma.org/covid.
The itinerary will include a welcoming reception on Tuesday February 1, meeting sessions on Wednesday February 2 from 8am to 3pm, LIC's Annual Membership Banquet that evening, and meeting sessions on Thursday February 3 from 8am to 11am.