In this program, data experts quickly learn about insurance products, operations, and how companies make money. This business context empowers them to apply their analytical skills and statistical expertise in practical ways.
Insurance Immersion for Data Scientists includes content developed specifically for data scientists, delivered by expert instructors. The program provides foundational knowledge about the business of insurance, focusing on how participants can apply their analytical expertise in this unique environment.
- The evolution of analytics in insurance
- Overview of life insurance and retirement industries
- How insurance companies make money
- Distribution fundamentals and disruption
- Life insurance products and annuities
- Overview of underwriting and claims functions
- Customer experience and data analytics