The FLMI program teaches advanced insurance and financial concepts to build a deeper understanding of the insurance business. The FLMI program consists of three levels:
- FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals
This certificate provides need-to-know information about insurance products and operations so employees quickly gain confidence, serve their customers effectively, and contribute to company success.
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)
The ALMI provides job-relevant knowledge about the core insurance functions and strengthens business and financial acumen.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
The five FLMI-level courses cover “big picture” business topics important to insurance professionals and managers. In general, these courses also cover quantitative and financial concepts in greater depth.
Learners must complete 10 required courses to earn the FLMI designation.
Check out our brochure for more details!
- Compliance and Legal
- Finance and Accounting
- Institutional Investing
- Life Insurance
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing and Business Acquisition
- Operations and Administration
- Risk Management & Product Development