Learners complete two required courses to earn the FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals. These foundational courses count as credit toward many of LOMA’s prestigious designation programs, including the Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI), the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI), and the Associate, Customer Service (ACS) Life Insurance track designations.
Additional ways to earn the FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals include:
See the FLMI Level 1 Certificate in Insurance Fundamentals flyer or Distinguish Yourself in Your Career infographic for more details!
- Basic Principles of Insurance
- Insurance and Annuity Products
- Policy Provisions and Ownership Rights
- Insurance Company Organization and Governance
- Insurance Company Operations