The LIC Supplemental Products Committee Meeting is a chance for executives from small-to-midsize life insurance companies and fraternals, and relevant service providers, to get together in a unique peer networking meeting. Join us to learn, share your thoughts, and get feedback from other companies involved in supplemental products.
The meeting is currently planned to be entirely virtual, over Webex. The itinerary includes meeting sessions 10am to 12pm EDT, a one-hour break, and sessions 1-3pm. Highlights include:
- Attendee Introductions
- Bill Bade/Sydney Consulting – New Products and Benefits Review
- Stacy Koron/Milliman – Regulatory Update
- 5Star Life Case Study
- Novarica Worksite Survey Data
- Facilitated Discussion with Live Polling: What's on your mind?
The meeting is open to insurance company executives, with a discounted registration fee for LIC members. Affiliate Members/Vendors must sponsor the meeting in order to attend LIC Committee Meetings. Find out about LIC sponsorship opportunities here.
LIC Supplemental Products Committee meetings include a mix of marketing, actuarial, and operations executives. Their job titles include:
- Chief Actuary
- Chief Administrative/Operations Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Director Product Strategy and Development
- Director Worksite Marketing and Operations
- Executive VP, Pet Division
- Senior VP
- VP Group Markets
- VP Sales & MarketingVP Supplemental Products
- VP Underwriting and Administration
- VP Worksite Voluntary Benefits & Group Sales