The LIC Financial & Tax Accounting Committee is dedicated to providing information, networking, and practical solutions related to financial and tax accounting needs of small to midsize life insurance companies. Senior-level accounting executives are welcome to sign up and provide input on the topics you’d most like to see covered.
Find out what other companies are experiencing and share practical solutions to common challenges. Topics previously submitted for this meeting are listed below, and attendees are welcome to add topics before or during the call, time permitting.
- RBC impacts from changes to bond factors, real estate factors and longevity risk
- Impact of proposed changes to the Accident and Health Policy Experience Exhibit (AHPEE)
- Principles-based Bond Definition Project - Blanks changes, Health Data redundancy issue, etc.
- What is the status of the LDTI implementation project (Long Duration Targeted Improvements) at your company?
- Who are others using for auditors?
- Tax returns – prepared internally or outsourced to whom?
- Accounting software
- Software Tools for Quarterly and Year-End Processing / Automation
The meeting is open to insurance company executives, with a discounted registration fee for LIC members. Affiliate Members/Vendors must sponsor the meeting in order to attend. Find out about LIC sponsorship opportunities.