LIC's ERM Committee Meeting provides an opportunity to develop business relationships and share ideas with other executives involved in the challenges of ERM for small to mid-size insurance companies and fraternals.
Find out what other companies are experiencing and share practical solutions to common challenges. What do YOU want to learn? Topics are being submitted in advance by participants, including
- How are smaller companies going about incorporating ESG into their ERM framework?
- How are companies incorporating Climate Change Risk into ERM?
- Is your Board comfortable with the level of dialogue and quality of reporting on risks?
- What changes have companies made in their ERM strategy as a result of COVID?
- What are senior management's/board of directors top 5 areas of risk? How well is your company prepared to deal with those risks?
- How are companies using ERM in their Strategic Planning?
- Do companies produce a “CRO report” that is shared with senior management and the Board of Directors? If so, what items do they include in it?
- What software vendors are companies using for risk assessment & reporting?
- Have companies created KRIs for their risks?
The LIC ERM Committee Conference Call is open to insurance company and fraternal ERM executives, with a discounted registration fee for LIC members. Affiliate Members/Vendors must be sponsors of the meeting in order to attend. Find out about LIC sponsorship opportunities.