The Learning Live Series features short, virtual, facilitated sessions for insurance professionals. Sessions include poll questions, videos, and breakout activities to keep learners active and engaged.
This session in the series describes how an annuity works, explains the benefits of annuities, and compares and contrasts features of various types of annuities.
- What is an Annuity?
- Key Figures in an Annuity Purchase
- Annuitization & Annuity Payout Options
- Fixed, Variable, and Indexed Annuities
- Qualified and Nonqualified Annuities
- Activity: Annuities Review
- Activity: Annuity Product Scenarios
The Learning Live Series is ideal for:
- Home office employees at insurance, worksite benefit and retirement companies
- Firm, branch office, and financial professional support staff — licensed and unlicensed
- Companies that provide outsourced services to the insurance and financial services industry, including TPAs, FinTech/InsurTech, BPOs, etc.
Each live, interactive, two-hour Learning Live session addresses an industry-specific topic in our online virtual classroom. Sessions include poll questions, videos, and breakout activities to keep learners active and engaged.
Facilitators and industry experts share high-quality educational content, lead discussions, and facilitate group activities to encourage strategic thinking and problem solving.