The Learning Live Series features short, virtual, facilitated sessions that expand your knowledge of essential topics. This session is designed to help life insurance industry employees who don’t yet work with Artificial Intelligence (AI) understand why insurers are moving to embrace it. Participants will learn about tasks that AI can (and cannot) perform well, the benefits and challenges of adopting AI, and the evolving role of employees who collaborate with AI.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – what it is and how it relates to the concepts of robotic process automation and machine learning.
- The importance of training AI and examples of how humans provide this training.
- The underlying principles that govern what makes AI a good solution for some processes and a poor solution for others.
- The potential uses and advantages of AI in the life insurance industry.
- Some risks inherent to AI processes, challenges to adopting AI solutions, and safeguards against these risks and challenges.
The Learning Live Series is ideal for:
- Home office employees at insurance, worksite benefit and retirement companies
- Firm, branch office, and financial professional support staff — licensed and unlicensed
- Companies that provide outsourced services to the insurance and financial services industry, including TPAs, FinTech/InsurTech, BPOs, etc.
Each live, interactive, two-hour Learning Live session addresses an industry-specific topic in our online virtual classroom. Facilitators and industry experts share high-quality educational content, lead discussions, and facilitate group activities to encourage strategic thinking and problem-solving.