The Learning Live Series features short, virtual, facilitated sessions that expand your knowledge of essential topics.
This session provides a clear, concise introduction to term life, whole life, and universal life insurance products, including market trends and product features. Participants will learn about the purpose and value of life insurance and the key differences among various types of policies.
- Shifts in the marketplace (explores target markets, products, and distribution)
- Life insurance buying trends
- Features of term life insurance products
- Features of cash value life insurance products, including whole live and universal life (fixed, indexed, and variable)
- Reasons for buying life insurance
Each live, interactive, two-hour Learning Live session addresses an industry-specific topic in our online virtual classroom. Sessions include poll questions, videos, and breakout activities to keep learners active and engaged.
Facilitators and industry experts share high-quality educational content, lead discussions, and facilitate group activities to encourage strategic thinking and problem-solving.