The Learning Live Series features short, virtual, facilitated sessions for insurance professionals. Sessions include poll questions, videos, and breakout activities to keep learners active and engaged.
This session in the series provides an insurance industry overview.
- The Financial Services Industry
- Life Insurance and Annuity Definitions
- Types of Insurers: Stock, Mutual, Fraternal Benefit
- How Life Insurance Products are Unique
- A Highly Regulated Industry
- State Regulation
- Federal Regulation
- Notable Disruptors in the Industry
- Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Fraud & Cybersecurity Risks
- Regulatory Changes
- Other Responses to Change
- Non-Traditional Partnership
- Activity: Reflection
Each live, interactive, two-hour Learning Live session addresses an industry-specific topic in our online virtual classroom. Sessions include poll questions, videos, and breakout activities to keep learners active and engaged.
Facilitators and industry experts share high-quality educational content, lead discussions, and facilitate group activities to encourage strategic thinking and problem solving.