DVS Fund Warehouse
Platform for Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
DVS Fund Warehouse is Princeton Financial Systems' fund warehouse for data management, analysis and reporting
purpose-built for the investment industry. DVS provides a comprehensive and consistent view to investment information consolidated from multiple sources into "one single point of truth"
. DVS also produces boardroom-quality reports and supports access to historical holdings and performance.
DVS Fund Warehouse customers enjoy competitive advantage, with:
- Operational efficiency through consistent, quality-proven and process-oriented data supply to distributed systems
- Optimal decision support with business-oriented data aggregation and consolidation
- High transparency via tailored boardroom-quality client, management, and internal reporting
- Best time to market through seamless integration thanks to multiple standard interfaces, also to leading fund accounting systems
- Ratio and NAV calculation and estimation
- Look-Through: Decomposition of complex structured products into their components, for example by instrument type, industry sector and region
Data Management Features
- Highly customizable and configurable
- Open, well documented data model with specialized semantic access layer
- Flexible configuration of new financial instruments supported
- Automatic rule-based data quality controls
- Data history is easily accessible
- Comfortable web dashboards with advanced filtering and drill-down options
- Flexible cross-fund analysis and reporting including umbrella funds, share class funds and virtual funds
- Configurable web analytics templates
- Storage and retrieval of sophisticated performance attribution data
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis with smart Excel Add-In
- Ready-t-use preconfigured object oriented report components
- Automatic event- or time-based report generation and delivery
- Automation of the entire reporting value chain
Find out more at www.pfs.com.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.