2015 LIMRA and LOMA Canada Annual Conference
Connecting the Dots
Linking Inspired Ideas to Profitable Actions
The Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario
More than ever, today's business leaders must understand often complex relationships between conceptual ideas at one end and desired results at the other (and everything in between). Connecting the dots – either forwards or backwards as advocated by Steve Jobs – is an increasingly critical skill.
Speakers at this year’s conference will present fresh perspectives and strategic insights that will help link your organization to success.
The agenda includes:
- New Ideas for Financial Services: Innovative Solutions from Other Industries — Alison Salka, Senior Vice President and Director, LIMRA Research, LL Global, Inc.
- Ups, Downs and Everything In-Between: A Global Economic Outlook — Douglas Porter, Chief Economist and Managing Director, Economic Research, BMO Financial Group
- Collaborating for Financial Literacy — Jane Rooney, Financial Literacy Leader, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Independent Distribution in 2024: Turbulence is Looming, Don’t Remain Seated! — Ray Adamson, Chief Customer Officer, BlueSun Inc.
- The Next Digital Frontier: Growing Business and Staying Relevant in the Digital Era — Michael Lock, President and COO, Hearsay Social
- Dream Job: Connecting the Dots to Realize Personal and Corporate Success — Richard Peddie, Retired President and CEO, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
- Master of Ceremonies — John Hamilton, President, Insurance Services, RBC Wealth Management Financial Services Inc.