15-Minute Insurance Industry Overview
This course will start new employees off right by helping them understand the importance of insurance companies in providing financial protection and security for individuals and families. Learners will also discover how the insurance company in which they work fits within the larger financial services industry, and explore various types of financial services products, with a focus on life insurance.
- Types of organizations that make up the financial services industry
- Two ways to categorize insurers
- The purpose of life insurance, health insurance, and annuities
- The government’s role in the financial services industry
- The importance of compliance activities
Time to complete: 15 minutes (in case the title didn't give this away!)