How do I change the date of my designation course exam?
If you are unable to take your I*STAR or Prometric exam by the end of the exam period or your paper exam on the scheduled exam date, you may purchase a fee transfer through LOMANET — but first, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you currently enrolled?
Visit your Check Enrollment Status page in LOMANET to see if your course is still listed as a current enrollment. If it is, you may purchase the fee transfer from the Check Enrollment Status page.
- Is your enrollment a DN ("did-not-sit")?
If the course is no longer on your Check Enrollment Status page, visit your Course History page in LOMANET. If your course is recently listed there as a DN, you may purchase a fee transfer from the Course History page for a limited time.
Fee transfer guidelines
- Enrollment is not automatic when you purchase the fee transfer.
- Make sure you enroll for the course before your fee transfer expires. The fee transfer's expiration date will be listed on your Course History page in LOMANET.
- You must enroll for the same course for which you purchased the fee transfer.