How do I enroll for an exam or online course?
How do I enroll for an exam?
If you are enrolling for a designation course exam, log in to LOMANET.
- First time students will need to register by clicking the Register button. Contact your company Ed Rep for your company number, or register as an Independent Student.
- Click Enroll for Exam.
- Choose the language of the course, then the course number.
- Next choose the exam period you’d like to take the course and select I*STAR (if your company has I*STAR in-house testing facilities), Prometric (3rd party testing only in the US and Canada), or paper exams (May and November only).
- Testing options, locations, and payment information will be displayed on subsequent screens. Be sure to check with your company about testing and payment policies.
How do I enroll for LOMA 281, LOMA 291, or ACS 101?
Enrollments for these online, designation-level courses are handled through LOMANET.
If you don't have an Ed Rep or access to a Prometric testing center, click below to learn more about courses and paper exams for independent students.
As an independent student, you'll need to take your exam at a LOMA Third Party Exam Center if there is one in your area or designate a proctor — someone at your company who's in a supervisory position to you.
How do I enroll for an online course?
If you are enrolling for a shorter, online course, go to LOMALearn.
- Log into the system, then browse the Course Catalog to locate the course you would like.
- Click on that course and then click on Add to Cart. Follow the prompts in the shopping cart to complete your purchase.
Note: You will need to pay by credit card on LOMALearn. If, instead, you would like to bill the course to your company, your Ed Rep or Corporate Administrator will need to purchase the online course for you.