Who Is The Program For?
LOMA’s FSRI program provides a comprehensive education and training program for employees whose jobs require an understanding of retirement savings and income plans and products, such as annuities, pensions, employer-sponsored retirement savings plans, IRAs, mutual funds, and other investment products.
Virtually all employees in financial services companies and distribution firms that handle retirement plans or products can benefit from the comprehensive education and training provided by this program.
The audience includes employees in operations, administration, information technology, customer service, marketing, sales support, product development, actuarial, risk management, investments, accounting/finance, legal/compliance, and HR/training.
The FSRI program helps employees
- Gain an understanding of the plans/products they support, the role of those plans/products within an individual’s retirement plan, and the dilemmas and decisions faced by their clients
- Understand the role of their jobs/functions within the broader context of their company and the retirement industry as a whole
- Improve their job performance and readiness for future job opportunities
- Enhance their value to the company and earn job-relevant professional awards
- Acquire the knowledge they need to prepare for their own retirement
In addition, the FSRI program supports companies in their efforts to:
- Develop industry professionals whose knowledge of retirement principles, plans and products, company operations, and other business issues will enable them to make significant contributions to organizational and industry goals
- Promote employee engagement and retention through relevant training that enhances job performance and personal growth
- Enhance the organizational talent pool and develop new business leaders
- Provide employees with a broad knowledge of retirement industry to enable them to make informed decisions and interact with clients and advisors in ways that reflect favorably on the company