LOMA's educational offerings have something for everyone in the insurance and financial services industry. In addition to our flagship FLMI Program, we offer programs in customer service, annuities, reinsurance, compliance, and agency administration.
To learn more about any of LOMA's education programs, please select from the list below.
- FLMI (Fellow, Life Management Institute)
- ALMI (Associate, Life Management Institute)
- FFSI (Fellow, Financial Services Institute)
- AFSI (Associate, Financial Services Institute)
- ACS (Associate, Customer Service)
- AAPA (Associate, Annuity Products & Administration)
- AIRC (Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance)
- AIAA (Associate, Insurance Agency Administration)
- ARA (Associate, Reinsurance Administration)
We're improving our designation programs by improving our study materials—not just updating the course content, but providing more and better tools to help you grasp that content and prepare for your exams.
LOMA also offers these designations:
- PFSL (Programa de Formación en Seguros de LOMA)
- LCIC (LOMA's Certified Insurance Consultant) en Español
- PFLP (Programa de Formação LOMA em Português)
- CPLHI (Certified Professional, Life & Health Insurance) Bahasa Indonesia
- CPFS (Certified Professional in Financial Services) Bahasa Indonesia
- DLHI (Diplomate, Life Health Institute)