AIRC: Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance
Compliance is one of the most critical issues facing life and health insurers today. LOMA's Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance® (AIRC™) Program provides you with a comprehensive knowledge base for the complex issues surrounding state and federal regulation of the life and health insurance industry and products.
The AIRC Program will provide you with a better understanding of compliance concepts, terms, processes, and regulatory requirements as well as:
- How states and the federal government regulate insurance companies
- What to expect during financial examinations and market conduct examinations
- What kinds of filings states need on life insurance products, health insurance products and annuities
- When, how, and why federal securities laws apply to the sale of financial products
- What specific regulations govern insurance, including life, health, pensions, annuities, credit insurance, and group products.
The Need 2 Know courses apply toward the AIRC. To enroll for a course, contact your Educational Representative or log into LOMANET and click Enroll for Exam. Please consult the Education & Training Catalog or the Designation Progress screen on LOMANET to determine which courses are required for this designation.