For New Ed Reps
We’re so excited to have you as an Educational Representative! Educational Representatives (Ed Reps) oversee and manage LOMA education programs within their organizations. As the Ed Rep, you play a crucial role in the development and maintenance of an educational culture at your company. LOMA holds Ed Reps in the highest regard as you are essential to the successful administration of LOMA education programs at your respective organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting LOMA programs
- Overseeing enrollment and exams
- Ensuring LOMA’s policies and procedures are followed
- Ordering study materials
- Maintaining student records
- Motivating and encouraging employees as they work toward LOMA designations
- Coordinating award and recognition programs
- Handling all matters relating to these programs including those of a complex or confidential nature
Wow…that’s a lot of responsibility! Have no fear, we will help you get started. Check out this video for a brief overview of what you can expect as an Ed Rep.