Latin American Distribution Seminar
Successfully Expand Your Market Reach
4/3/2014 - 4/4/2014
Radisson Royal Bogotá Hotel, Bogota, Colombia
Executives and managers at insurance and financial services companies who are responsible for distribution strategy, channel management, sales, marketing, and training.
Learn winning strategies and key information that will help you profitably expand your market reach. This two-day event will feature presentations from industry leaders and experts with advanced knowledge of distribution strategy, sales, channel management, marketing, and training. They will share their experiences and recommendations for:
- The future of distribution in Latin America
- Global best practices for insurance and financial services distribution
- Driving innovation in your organization
- The ever-growing impact of social media
- Understanding and effectively targeting consumers
- Effective multi-channel programs
- Successfully incorporating alternative channels, including worksite and telemarketing
- Strategies for mass and retail distribution
- Bancassurance distribution models that work
- Recruiting top sales talent
- Transforming sales force effectiveness
Please continue to check back for additional details and updates.
Interpretation will be offered into English, Spanish and Portuguese at no additional cost.
Some participants may need a visa to enter Colombia. Visa invitations will only be issued to paid seminar registrants. To request an invitation please contact Ms. Megan Schwartz, LIMRA, at email@example.com.