The 2014 LOMA Customer Service Conference
March 26–28, 2014
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Overview & Highlights
Nothing succeeds like success, and when your company succeeds at service your customers are happy and sales increase, strengthening the bottom line and earning you customers for life.
The 2014 LOMA Customer Service Conference will examine new strategies and technologies that will enable your firm to stand head and shoulders above the competition. The exciting lineup of speakers and topics has been carefully designed to deliver only the best to you…the best information, the best strategies and the best tactics that will help you get the job done.
We’ll be looking at:
- Strategic customer service process innovations
- Creating value and trust with the customer
- Best practices in IVR design and functionality
- Earning customer satisfaction one transaction at a time
- Technology and customer loyalty
- Customer service and marketing…partners for life
Who should attend? You! If you are in...
- Customer Service — find a plethora of ways to stay ahead of the competition — and earn that customer for life
- Operations — uncover new, efficient ways of building cost-effective and productive centers
- Marketing — learn ways to use customer service to reach your customers and increase sales
- New Business — understand how your service center can bring in new customers
- Claims — discover ways of working with — and delighting — customers that will help you retain their business and turn them into evangelists for your company
- IT — see new products, services, and systems that will help your center run smoothly, efficiently, and economically
As global customer care manager at Ask.com, McKirdy reshaped the organization toward providing a unified customer service experience, slashing both response times and number of help tickets submitted. He will provide five best practices and methodologies for a company-wide customer service program.
Formerly of JetBlue, Stennes led her team to discover what prevented crewmembers from delivering magnificent customer service. Come hear about her project that led to earning the prestigious J. D. Powers & Associates award for eight consecutive years.
Disney Institute Speaker
Come hear a true Disney “Insider!” A distinguished Disney veteran will draw on personal experience to inspire world-class business excellence using Disney principles as a bridge from insight to action.
Registration & Fees
Register by February 26, 2014
LOMA member: $1,095
LIMRA (non-LOMA) member: $1,340
PCS designee: $995
Register after February 26, 2014
LOMA member: $1,195
LIMRA (non-LOMA) member: $1,440
PCS designee: $1,095
Hotel & Travel
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
2101 North Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Special group rate:
$219 + tax (currently 12 ½ %);
Includes complimentary Internet in guest rooms and meeting rooms.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
To receive the discount:
Make your reservations before the cut-off date by calling the hotel's reservations line at 407-939-4686. To receive the group rate, please ask for the LOMA Customer Service Conference.
A credit card is required to make your reservation. Please be advised that a one night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking to guarantee your request. For the benefit of our attendees and guests, the LOMA rate will be honored three days before and after the official conference dates, based upon availability of group rooms at the time of request.
Park Tickets & Transportation
For information on booking Disney’s Magical Express transportation to and from Orlando International Airport or purchasing discounted park tickets, visit our conference's reservation site.
Bonus Tour Opportunity
Join us for a special, pre-conference tour of Disney Institute.
The Business Behind the Magic Tour
Now you have the unforgettable opportunity to go behind the scenes and experience time-tested Disney business philosophies. This three-hour tour features the core principles taught by Disney Institute and shows how they come to life each day at the Walt Disney World® Resort for cast members and guests.
- Textile Services: Disney’s state-of-the-art laundry facility
- Epcot® Cast Services: Visit the backstage area from a cast-member perspective
- Main Street U.S.A.®: Come understand how Disney strives to exceed guest expectations
- The Utilldor System: Journey beneath the Magic Kingdom® Park to view support systems used to improve the experience of cast members and guests alike
For More Information
Senior Associate, Management Solutions
Refund policy: All cancellations and refund requests must be received in writing. These requests carry a US$100.00 administrative charge. Full refunds minus the administrative fee will be granted on written requests received no later than ten business days before the meeting. No refunds will be granted if the request is received within ten business days of the meeting. If for any reason a meeting is cancelled, the Conference Organizers will refund the total registration fee. However, the Conference Organizers will not be responsible for any travel, hotel accommodations or other costs incurred. Cancellation requests should be submitted to email@example.com.