LIMRA and LOMA Canada Annual Conference
Connecting the Dots
Linking Inspired Ideas to Profitable Actions
The Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, ON
More than ever, today's business leaders must understand often complex relationships between conceptual ideas at one end and desired results at the other (and everything in between). Connecting the dots – either forwards or backwards as advocated by Steve Jobs – is an increasingly critical skill.
Speakers at this year’s conference will present fresh perspectives and strategic insights that will help link your organization to success.
The distinguished roster includes:
- Ray Adamson, Chief Customer Officer, BlueSun Inc.
- John Hamilton, Vice President & National Manager, Insurance Services, RBC Wealth Management Financial Services Inc.
- Douglas Porter, Chief Economist, Managing Director, Economic Research, BMO Financial Group
- Jane Rooney, Financial Literacy Leader, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Alison Salka, Senior Vice President and Director, LIMRA Research, LL Global, Inc.
- And more!