Membership in the U.S. and Canada
LOMA offers three membership categories classified by company type:
Domestic Full Membership
- Companies in the U.S. and Canada that underwrite life insurance and have life premium income qualify for domestic Full Membership.
- Annual renewal dues are invoiced in the August/September time frame and reflect the current membership year, which runs January 1 – December 31.
- To join LOMA as a full member, please use the Membership application form.
- Companies that do not underwrite life insurance qualify for Affiliate Membership.
- Annual renewal dues are invoiced in May and reflect the current membership year, which runs January 1 – December 31.
- To join LOMA as an Affiliate Member, please use the Affiliate Membership application form.
- Universities and colleges may apply to join LOMA. Please contact Member Relations directly to find out more about Academic Membership.
For more information on membership opportunities, contact Member Relations by e-mail or call 770-984-3744. We'll be glad to send you details describing membership opportunities and fees on request.