Accenture Insurance Data Migration Factory
Contact: Nancy Bass, Accenture Software Sales and Product Marketing Lead, Address: 5 Spring Street,
07974, Phone: 512-732-5155,
The Accenture Insurance Data Migration Factory (IDMF) is a proven, cost effective and industrialized solution enabling unprecedented levels of automation, productivity and cost effectiveness. With IDMF, organizations are released from the resource time, risk and cost demands of managing complex data migrations, thereby eliminating delays and delivering a quality result, on time, every time. IDMF bundles tried and tested, scalable tools to provide a service-oriented approach, using components such as design and build workbenches, audit, and analytical reporting.
An expert services solution built around the Accenture Software Migration Component products, IDMF delivers:
- A world-class best practices data migration factory within data mergers, data re-platforming and data consolidation
- A comprehensive component offering around data conversion, data cleansing, data archiving and data searching analysis
- Fully configurable flexibility with design and build workbenches
- Provides a proven, comprehensive and predictable data migration service
- Avoids one-off infrastructure (hardware/software), resource costs and associated risks
- Offers a fixed-fee approach from design to roll-out(including infrastructure tools and operations)
- Aligns with project timeframes to alleviate data migration demands
- Enables high data quality with full audit trail, exception and reconciliation reports, control and transparency
- Is fully compliant with data privacy and client requirements
The IDMF has over 15 years of experience and has performed over 90 conversions and data migrations, containing 65 million policies within Insurance and other industries.
A Migration Factor offered “as a Service” for Predictable Results
Whether undertaking single or multiple migration activities, this fully-packaged solution enables organizations to realize greater certainty in their data migration projects.
To answer all aspects of legacy system decommissioning, Accenture has developed through its Insurance Data Migration Factory (IDMF), a unique set of data migration and conversion components. Used in combination or stand alone, they include:
- Accenture Migration Transform Component (SaaS)
- Accenture Migration Cleansing Component (SaaS)
- Accenture Migration Archive Component
- Accenture Migration Reactivation Component
- Accenture Migration Search Component
- Accenture Migration Data Masking Component (SaaS)