Contact: Steve Chance, Address: 600 College Road East,
08540, Phone: (609) 987-2400,
Fax: (609) 987-9320, Email: email@example.com
Hosted Investment Accounting Solution
A Solution Without Compromise
Princeton Financial Systems makes PAM available as an ASP solution. The service, called ePAM, provides global investors with a functionally robust investment accounting system and network managed services - without the costs associated with licensing, installing and maintaining a mission-critical application themselves.
- Lower total cost of ownership and a fully operational system in minimal time by using the Internet as a network backbone
- Complete straight-through-processing by automating interfaces to front-office systems, market data vendors, custodian banks and third-party packages
- Connectivity: with a simple Internet connection and familiar web browser, end users can securely access the PAM application remotely
- Scalable standard and customized reporting: ePAM utilizes a multi-platform automated job scheduling system; reports can be accessed remotely or will be sent automatically to users
- Enhance the overall process flows for your PAM system with the help of Princeton Financial Systems' operational workflow services
Focus on Your Core Business
Princeton Financial Systems assumes responsibility for the PAM software, hardware capitalization, network and applications management while providing you with round-the-clock support. We provide high levels of security, performance and reliability through our experienced staff and sophisticated Data Center. Our security standards are above the bank standard.
The basic software hosting and network management services include:
- Help desk technical support
- Hardware and network maintenance
- Installation of new PAM software releases
- Service packs and program updates
- Communications technical set up and support
- User profile administration
- Data backup management
- Archival and restoration
- Disaster recovery and security administration
Operational workflow services provide automated job scheduling of PAM and Impromptu reports, automated data file transmissions between third-party vendors and custodian banks, as well as e-mail verification services.
Princeton Financial Systems can provide a wide array of additional software hosting services in the form of PAM add-on modules designed to streamline your overall investment management process.