Genelco Insurance Administration Solution™
Contact: Sales Support, Address: 325 McDonnell Blvd.,
Mail Code: 1550 , Hazelwood,
63042-2513, Phone: 800-983-8114,
Fax: (314) 252-4336, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Use GIAS to transform and adapt to a customer-centric, agile and contemporary insurance administration system. Consolidate for the future with a Java-based, Web-based and rules-based administration and claims processing solution for Individual, Group and Voluntary lines of business. Move to one system for processing needs built using a Service Oriented Architecture.
Complementing GIAS is a fully-integrated rules engine that can deploy new rules or change existing ones either by the business operation area or IT to quickly and easily adapt the GIAS rules to market trends, consumer demands and business performance.
GIAS, out-of-the-box, contains robust administration and claims processing functional rules for life, health, disability and annuity insurance products. The platform was specifically designed to respond to system consolidation and replacement challenges, quick product launches, operational enhancements through automation, integration in- and out-of-network to modern tools and functionality and omni-channel communication needs.
Easily integrate our self-service enrollment and new business application portal and provide a convenient on-line communication channel for prospective policy holders, customers, producers or anyone you designate to have virtual connectivity to you.
Access information about how your business performed by pulling data from GIAS to a fully integrated analytics tool. Use its essential reports package or design your own unique reporting needs and manage business trends more effectively.
Concentrix Insurance Solutions is here to help you adapt to the most advantageous, modern administration experience with a platform tailored to your business need. The GIAS platform is available as a direct license, in a SaaS or BPaaS model, or let us handle your processing and customer service needs in our fully-licensed and expertly-staffed TPA Services business.
- Java- and Web-based
- Seamlessly integrated to a world-class rules engine, the IBM Operational Decision Manager (IBM ODM)
- Operates in a flexible Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Extensible to additional processing protocols through web services
- Platform and database independent allowing choice of computing environment most advantageous for the organization
- Multi-platform, language, company and currency.
Provides wide and deep insurance product support not found in other modern systems:
- LIFE products (Term Life, Whole Life, Endowments, ISWL, Universal Life, Equity-Indexed, Variable Universal Life, Pre-need)
- HEALTH products ( Major Medical, Managed Care, Dental, Vision Care, Drug, Critical Illness, Personal Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Medicare Supplement, MediGap, Specialty)
- ANNUITY products (Fixed, Flexible, Single Premium Deferred, Single Premium Immediate, Variable, Qualified)
- DISABILITY products (Short-Term, Long-Term, LTC, AD&D)
Individual Line of Business functionality:
- Product Definition
- New Business
- Billing and Collections
- Agency and Commissions
- Policy Owner Services
- and more.
Group Line of Business functionality:
- Health Plan Administration and Benefit Management
- Claim Adjudication Management including Automatic Claim Adjudication and EDI
- HIPAA, 5010 and ICD-10 compliant
- Premium and fee billing and collection for individuals, groups, trusts, association business and COBRA
- Eligibility maintenance
- Producer Compensation
- New Business Application Tracking and Premium Payments
Transform your insurance operation:
- Support quicker speed to the market
- Resolve a processing need for simple and/or complex product administration
- Replace an aging system or respond to a market niche opportunity
- Consolidate systems to eliminate integration and maintenance issues
- Use business rules to adapt to a market condition, business requirement or customer demand without involving IT
- Obtain all the advantages of a modern rules system with the advantages of out-of-the-box proven administration processing
- Enable enhanced customer service experiences
- Obtain a quick and cost-effective implementation model
- Reduce cost of ownership for the short- and long-term
- Obtain comprehensive streamlined front- and back-office administration for life and/or health insurance carriers
- Be innovative to support growth opportunities and respond to market demands
- Solve regulatory compliance on time (e.g., on the health side — ICD-10 compliance).
Additionally GIAS, through the flexibility of its SOA environment, fully integrates to the various tools and applications available through web services and qualified third party vendors.
Examples are integration to provide straight through processing for new business to policy issue with electronic forms and signatures; underwriting; document assembly; fraud checking; dashboards, reporting and analytics; and much more.
This integration allows an insurance organization, using GIAS as its core insurance solution, to tailor an end-to-end enterprise solution for its insurance operations and business objectives.
Turn to automation features of GIAS to support the optimization of an insurance organization’s administration processing and transform the insurance operations into a modern experience for policyholders.