Dell Insurance Services
Contact: Thomas Denning, Address: 777 Research Dr ,
68521, Phone: 303-808-0644,
Fax: 402-479-0199, Email: email@example.com,
Dell Services is a trusted provider of end-to-end business process, consulting, application and infrastructure solutions for the insurance industry. We were founded on the belief that companies must collaborate with their customers to ensure success and help them achieve and build measurable results. As you face today’s business challenges, we are focused on helping you break through the competition to reduce policy administration costs, improve service quality, accelerate speed to market, and manage risk.
Whether you’re selling life or property and casualty coverage, your organization spends a lot of time and resources processing a huge volume of daily administrative tasks — often on inefficient legacy systems that are costly to maintain. At the same time, your customers expect faster service and more product offerings, delivered across more channels and devices than ever before. How do you develop and launch new products more quickly, efficiently and profitably, while still supporting existing systems? Let Dell show you how to sustain and move forward at the same time.
From policy administration to business intelligence to legacy system modernization to application development, our team of insurance and technology professionals can tailor the just-right solutions to help you meet these needs:
- Perform back-office processes — We can be an extension of your operations team for day-to-day processing and administration tasks.
- Modernize your policy administration system — Move on from traditional policy administration systems with LifeSys, our full-lifecycle policy-processing solution.
- Profit from effective outsourcing — The right model of business process outsourcing (BPO), including our flexible global delivery model, can be your most powerful tool for redefining cost structures.
- Grow your customer base and protect your brand through social media — Our social media consulting, listening services and brand media strategies can help your organization stay competitive and protect your reputation.
- Streamline your claims services — We can help you implement modern tools, testing and platform-independent, architecture-neutral technology solutions that reduce costs, improve customer experience and measure claim results accurately.
- Maximize new distribution channels — We use our expertise in the exchange arena to consult with you individually, then provide a custom technology and service solution that enables a consolidated customer experience.
- Move to market faster — Our experienced insurance team can take your new and innovative products and features to market in a fraction of the time and cost of doing so internally, helping you capture market share ahead of the competition.
- Get mobile — Our mobility team can help you develop a custom strategy — including native, hybrid or web applications — then provide testing services, mobile device management and application support.
- Migrate to modern applications — Legacy insurance applications perform mission-critical tasks, but they can hold back your business. Assess, rearchitect and migrate your complex, cost-prohibitive legacy applications to modern, efficient ones that simplify management and reduce costs.
- Catch costly errors sooner — The quality of your testing framework matters. Our rigorous testing approach helps catch errors early in the development phase, which can significantly reduce your production costs.