ADASTAR Q+ Plan Administration
Contact: Robert Ridinger, Address: 6575 Snowdrift Road ,
Suite 108 , Allentown,
18106, Phone: 610-821-8980,
Fax: 610-433-4733, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
The ADASTAR Q+™ Plan Administration system from Andesa Services utilizes next-generation technology and decades of business acumen to meet the sophisticated recordkeeping requirements inherent to non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
Andesa’s scalable, web-based plan administration toolset provides distributors, plans sponsors and carriers with a unique level of asset/liability management and recordkeeping support for all manner of income and death benefit plans, including:
- Variable and fixed defined-contribution income plans
- Defined-benefit income plans
- Split-dollar life insurance arrangements
- Death benefit only plans
- Bank owned life insurance (BOLI)
Offered exclusively in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, the Q+ system is fully integrated with Andesa’s robust illustration, policy administration and reporting engines for the life insurance and annuity industry. The result is a unique level of data accuracy, responsiveness and access to both plan liability data and asset data.
Andesa’s shared common calculation engine ensures plan values as of any date – present or past – are always accurate.
ADASTAR Q+ users enjoy:
- 24/7 access to plan administration tools, letting them revise personal demographics, set contribution allocations, change provisions, model what-if plan changes, generate accounting, plan and participant statements. The Andesa plan administration sponsor portal is fully brandable, letting brokers and carriers present a seamless user interface for their clients.
- Instant, web-based report delivery
- 24/7 access to full plan histories, including plan values and documentation as of any date.
- A new client portal, allowing distributors or carriers to automatically post any BOLI/NQDC report or document to a secure internet portal accessible only by authorized users