The Certificate in Underwriting
Available in: English, Spanish
- Principles of Underwriting
- The Underwriting Position
- Legal Aspects of Underwriting Individual Policies
- Underwriting Activities and Technology
- Underwriting Individual Life Insurance: Medical Risk Factors
- Underwriting Individual Life Insurance: Financial Risk Factors
- Underwriting Individual Life Insurance: Personal Risk Factors
- Underwriting Business Insurance, Specialized Policies, Replacements, and Supplemental Benefits
- Underwriting Individual Health Insurance
- Legal Aspects of Group Insurance Underwriting
- Group Insurance Underwriting Activities
- Risk Assessment for Group Insurance
Learners must complete UND 386 — Underwriting Life and Health Insurance to earn the Certificate in Underwriting.
UND 386 introduces risk assessment principles applied to underwriting individual and group life and health insurance, including specialized policies and supplemental coverages.