Conveniently offered in a highly interactive online format, SRI 230 delivers knowledge about administration functions for existing retirement accounts, products, and plans and incorporates a theme of enhancing the customer experience.
This course is currently under development, with availability projected for 2016.
Module 1: Administration Activities and the Customer Experience
1. Administration Activities
2. The Customer Experience in Retirement Administration
Module 2: Environmental Influences on Retirement Administration
1. Regulation of Retirement Administration
2. Quality Management and Risk Management for Administration
3. Information Technology for Retirement Administration
4. Organizing Retirement Administration
Module 3: Annuity and IRA Administration
1. Annuity New Business Processing
2. Financial Transactions for Annuities—Money In and Account Management
3. Financial Transactions for Annuities—Money Out
4. IRA Administration
Module 4: Retirement Plan Administration
1. Enrollment, Contributions, and Participant Investment Changes
2. Financial Transactions for Plan Participant Accounts—Money Out and Other Record Keeping Activities
3. Retirement Plan Compliance
4. Routine Reporting and Disclosure for Retirement Plans
LOMA’s popular online interactive courses teach important industry concepts through an engaging, highly interactive, multi-media approach that often includes integrated video, audio and scenario-based learning. Online interactive courses are designation courses with integrated exams—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
Online interactive courses are non-proctored designation courses—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!