SRI 220 — Retirement Marketing and Business Acquisition
Course Type: Highly Interactive Online Course
Topics: Financial Services & Financial Planning, Marketing & Business Acquisition, Operations & Administration
Designations: ASRI, FSRI
This highly interactive online course introduces the companies and individuals involved in retirement marketing and takes learners through the general steps in the business acquisition process for both institutional and retail markets, with a primary focus on technical design and distribution strategies. The course will also examine strategic marketing issues such as government policies, consumer behaviors, and economic conditions.
This course is currently under development, with availability projected for 2015.
- Marketing and Installation Activities that Bring Assets into the Institution
- Retirement Marketplace Roles and Marketing Function Overview
- Retirement Savings and Income Product/Plan Design, Development, and Product Implementation (Retail and Retirement Plans)
- Sales and Distribution Concepts and Sales Support
◦Distribution Channels, Sales Process, Sales Compensation—Retail Markets
◦Sales and Business Acquisition Activities for Retirement Plans
- Measuring Marketing Success: Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis
Module 1: Introduction to Retirement Marketing
1. Retirement Marketing Overview
2. Customer Selection and Management
3. Retirement Marketing Communications
4. Distribution Strategies
Module 2: Product/Plan Design and Development
1. New Product Development
2. Institutional Retirement Savings Plan Design
3. Retail Retirement Savings Plan Design
4. Annuity Development and Design
Module 3: Business Acquisition
1. Business Acquisition in the Retail Market
2. Business Acquisition in the Institutional Market
Module 4: Evaluating Success
1. Measuring Marketing Success
2. Customer Experience Management
LOMA’s popular online interactive courses teach important industry concepts through an engaging, highly interactive, multi-media approach that often includes integrated video, audio and scenario-based learning. Online interactive courses are designation courses with integrated exams—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
Online interactive courses are non-proctored designation courses—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!