LOMA 321 — Marketing in Financial Services
Course Type: Highly Interactive Online Course
Topics: Life Insurance, Marketing & Business Acquisition
Designations: ACS, AIRC, ALMI, FLMI
LOMA 321 is an online interactive course that uses a variety of media to present basic marketing principles and to show how these principles are used in the financial services industry to satisfy customers’ financial needs and to create profitable customer relationships. The course utilizes extensive examples and interactive exercises so that learners will be able to understand and apply the marketing principles in their own work environments.
- An Introduction to Marketing
- How Companies Manage Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
- Marketing Information and Research
- Customer Behavior and Customer Relationship Marketing
- Basic Product Concepts
- Pricing Insurance Products: A Marketing Perspective
- Distribution Systems and Strategies
- Marketing Communications: Engaging the Customer
- Promotion Tools
- Regulation of Life and Health Insurance Marketing
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Lesson 1 - A Marketing Overview
- Lesson 2 - The Customer
- Lesson 3 - Marketing Technology & Research
Module 2: Market Segmentation & Target Market Selection
- Lesson 1 - Marketing Planning
- Lesson 2 - Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
Module 3: Managing the Marketing Mix - Products & Pricing
- Lesson 1 - Products Overview
- Lesson 2 - Product Development
- Lesson 3 - Pricing Financial Products
Module 4: Managing the Marketing Mix - Promotion & Distribution
- Lesson 1 - Marketing Communications
- Lesson 2 - Personal Selling
- Lesson 3 - Advertising, Sales Promotion & Publicity
- Lesson 4 - Distribution
LOMA’s popular online interactive courses teach important industry concepts through an engaging, highly interactive, multi-media approach that often includes integrated video, audio and scenario-based learning. Online interactive courses are designation courses with integrated exams—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
Online interactive courses are non-proctored designation courses—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
How to Enroll
Enrolling in an Online Designation Course
First time enrollers in LOMANET need to create a record.
- Go to www.lomanet.org.
- Choose language
- Click on Register.
- Enter your Company Number and Ed Rep Last Name and click Continue Registration
OR click Continue Registration for Independent Students.
- Enter Name, e-mail, and date of birth. Click Submit.
- You will receive your ID and a temporary password for LOMANET.
- Log into LOMANET.
- Click on Enroll for Exam.
- Choose your course from the list.
- Click on the timeframe to access the course.
- Enter payment information and click Enroll.
To Access the Course
- Log into LOMANET.
- Click on My Learning.
- Click on the link for the course you're studying.