LOMA 321 — Marketing in Financial Services
Course Type: Highly Interactive Online Course, Designation
Topics: Life Insurance, Marketing & Business Acquisition
Designations: ACS, AIRC, ALMI, FLMI
LOMA 321 is an online interactive course that uses a variety of media to present basic marketing principles and to show how these principles are used in the financial services industry to satisfy customers’ financial needs and to create profitable customer relationships. The course utilizes extensive examples and interactive exercises so that learners will be able to understand and apply the marketing principles in their own work environments.
- An Introduction to Marketing
- How Companies Manage Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
- Marketing Information and Research
- Customer Behavior and Customer Relationship Marketing
- Basic Product Concepts
- Pricing Insurance Products: A Marketing Perspective
- Distribution Systems and Strategies
- Marketing Communications: Engaging the Customer
- Promotion Tools
- Regulation of Life and Health Insurance Marketing
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Lesson 1 - A Marketing Overview
- Lesson 2 - The Customer
- Lesson 3 - Marketing Technology & Research
Module 2: Market Segmentation & Target Market Selection
- Lesson 1 - Marketing Planning
- Lesson 2 - Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
Module 3: Managing the Marketing Mix - Products & Pricing
- Lesson 1 - Products Overview
- Lesson 2 - Product Development
- Lesson 3 - Pricing Financial Products
Module 4: Managing the Marketing Mix - Promotion & Distribution
- Lesson 1 - Marketing Communications
- Lesson 2 - Personal Selling
- Lesson 3 - Advertising, Sales Promotion & Publicity
- Lesson 4 - Distribution
LOMA’s popular online interactive courses teach important industry concepts through an engaging, highly interactive, multi-media approach that often includes integrated video, audio and scenario-based learning. Online interactive courses are designation courses with integrated exams—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
Online interactive courses are non-proctored designation courses—the modularized examinations are built right into the course as part of the learning experience. No separate exam enrollment required!
How to Enroll
Enrolling in an Online Designation Course
- Log in to your LOMA Learning account using your login ID and password.
- Browse the Learning Catalog for the course for which you would like to enroll.
- Select ADD TO CART next to the items for which you would like to enroll.
- Return to the catalog to continue searching for courses and add additional items to your shopping cart, or click the shopping cart to check out.
- Note: if you have not already done so, you will be prompted to log in to the LOMA learning system at this time. Once you have successfully logged in, click the shopping cart again to begin the checkout process.
- Review your shopping cart, and add any promotional or order discount code. Click CHECK OUT to proceed.
- If you are purchasing a physical product (example: a textbook), complete the SHIPPING information screen.
- Enter payment information
- If your company has set up direct billing with LOMA, an account code will appear next to the “Bill My Company” field.
- If you are using direct-to-company billing method, ensure that the radio button next to the “Bill My Company” field is selected and then click “Next” to continue.
- If you are paying for your enrollment by credit card, enter all of the required fields for a credit card transaction. Once you have provided all of the required information, click “Next” to continue.
- Review your order, accept LOMA’s Terms and Conditions, and click BUY NOW. An enrollment confirmation will be emailed to you.