LOMA 320 — Insurance Marketing
Course Type: Course Portal, Designation
Topics: Life Insurance, Marketing & Business Acquisition
Designations: ACS, AIRC, ALMI, DLHI, FLMI, LCIC, PFLP, PFSL
Language: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), English, French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Course Portals include the following elements:
- PDFs of the assigned course materials that can be printed or read online
- The same interactive Practice Questions and Sample Exams currently found in LOMA Test Preparation Guides (TPGs)
- Recommended study plans to help learners set goals and manage their study schedule
- A variety of additional media-oriented features designed to enhance the study and review process
The LOMA 320 exam has 60 questions and a time limit of 2 hours. It is available in I*STAR, Prometric and Paper exam formats.
Insurance Marketing (LOMA, 2010)
Test Preparation Guide for LOMA 320 (LOMA, 2010)
Optional printed textbook (not included in bundled fee)
Insurance Marketing (LOMA, 2010)
PBD Order # 320-10-10
Ordering printed study materials
Most Course Portals include online access to the course’s study materials and do not require purchase of additional printed study materials. However, you can order printed study materials for some designation courses (for an additional cost) via LOMA’s learning system, or by using the textbook order form and information below:
For the United States and Canada, you can order study materials for designation courses through PBD by using the form and information below:
P.O. Box 930108
Atlanta, Georgia 31193-0108
Tel: 1-800-887-3723 or 770-280-4178
Additional textbook order forms
Forms include applicable mailing and contact information
How to Enroll
Enrolling in Courses with Proctored Exams
LOMA requires proctored examinations for many of its professional designation courses. Study materials for these courses are delivered via online Course Portal, and enrollment in the Course Portal also includes enrollment in one of our proctored exam options for the course. Proctored exams are administered in LOMA member organizations and in independent testing locations around the globe. LOMA exams vary in length from two–three hours. Consult the Designation Study Materials Roadmap for specific information about the length of your exam.
Proctored examinations can take one of three forms:
- Log in to your LOMA Learning account using your login ID and password.
- Browse the Learning Catalog for the course for which you would like to enroll.
- Select ADD TO CART next to the items for which you would like to enroll.
- Choose Exam Type — you must choose between Prometric, I*STAR, or Paper Exam enrollment.
When you have selected an exam site, click “Save.”
- Select Exam Site — your company’s primary exam site (if applicable) will appear on the screen. To see other available exam sites, click “Search.”
- Note for Independent Students: Click “Include 3rd party exam sites” to find open exam sites offered by other companies. More information on Independent Student enrollment.
- Return to the catalog to continue searching for courses and add additional items to your shopping cart, or click the shopping cart to check out.
- If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to log in to the LOMA learning system at this time. Once you have successfully logged in, click the shopping cart again to begin the checkout process.
- Review your shopping cart. Click CHECK OUT to proceed.
- If you are purchasing a physical product (example: a textbook), complete the SHIPPING information screen.
- Enter payment information
- If your company has set up direct billing with LOMA, an account code will appear next to the “Bill My Company” field.
- If you are using direct-to-company billing method, ensure that the radio button next to the “Bill My Company” field is selected and then click “Next” to continue.
- If you are paying for your enrollment by credit card, enter all of the required fields for a credit card transaction. Once you have provided all of the required information, click “Next” to continue.
- Review your order, accept LOMA’s Terms and Conditions, and click BUY NOW. An enrollment confirmation will be emailed to you.